Amazing single family home in a cul-de-sac. Features 4 good size bedrooms on the upper level, 3.5 baths, 2 cars garage with attached storage and a long driveway. New carpet, beautiful new hardwood flooring on the main level, new SS appliances, freshly painted throughout. Kitchen opens up to a nice size patio, great for entertainment. Primary bedroom with vaulted ceilings, access to a large size deck, huge walking closet and a great size bathroom with plenty of counter space. Basement offers new floors, storage with rough-in to a bathroom and a walk out stairs. Schedule your showing! Please, don't forget to check the virtual tour!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Public Sewer, Public Septic System
3,320 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
The Glen (Salem Fields)
Electric service available, Natural Gas
Spotsylvania County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Storage, Mud Room
- Dining Area, Formal
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Entrance Outside, Space For Rooms, Walkout Stairs
- Wood Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Crown Molding, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Patio, Deck, Roof Deck
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting.
- Community Amenities
- Community Center, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tot Lots/Playground, Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price