**BACK ON MARKET AT NO FAULT OF THE SELLERS!! BUYER WAS LAID OFF AND LOST FINANCING!** Beautiful, impeccably cared for 5 bedroom/3.5 bathroom Atlantic builder home located minutes from Downtown Fredericksburg, AMTRAK/VRE Station, Central Park, and Rt 1/I95 in the amenity-filled Kingswood community. Home features expansive 2-story foyer, separate private office with custom built-in bookshelves, gleaming 100 year Bella hardwood throughout, large living and dining room with crown moulding, light-filled family room with stunning fireplace & vaulted ceilings, and completely remodeled kitchen (2020) with stainless steel appliances, white Shaker style cabinetry, granite countertops, natural wood lower cabinets and island, glass insert cabinetry, subway tile backsplash, under cabinet LED lighting, and natural wood craftsman hood. The main level is complete with main level laundry/mud room, beautiful guest bath with bead board and chair railing, breakfast nook, and built in desk area. The upper level has 3 large bedrooms with new carpet (2018), a shared updated hall bathroom (2018) with board and batten wall trim, and primary bedroom with wood floors, vaulted ceiling, walk-in closets, and updated primary bathroom with dual sinks and board and batten wall trim (2021). The lower level was finished to include a large rec room, to code 5th bedroom, full bathroom, and plenty of storage area with shelving. The exterior is stunning with beautiful mature landscaping, shed (2001), pay equipment and treehouse, and a deck (refurbished in 2021 to include a lovely privacy pergola) perfect for entertaining or listening to the birds sing in the morning. Roof and siding replaced in 2013 and front windows replaced with Anderson windows in 2011.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
3,970 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Spotsylvania County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Office, Breakfast Room
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stove, Laundry Hookup
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Central.
- Full Finished
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Porch, Deck
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Back Yard, Side Yard, Trees, Front Yard. Cul-De-Sac, No Thru Street, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S), Trees/Wooded, Front Yard.
- Community Amenities
- Tot Lots/Playground, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Club House, Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price