Brick front 4 bedroom 3 1/2 bath townhouse located within the city limits of Fredericksburg. Move in condition - all carpet replaced within the last 6 months, and recently painted. Large eat in kitchen, oversize 2 car garage, deck, ceiling fans in all upstairs bedrooms plus living room. Soaker tub plus separate tile shower in owners bathroom. All appliances convey -stainless side by side refrigerator with icemaker, built in microwave, self cleaning gas stove, and dishwasher. Washer & dryer convey as-is. Extras such as pantry in kitchen and garage door opener. Lots of amenities in Idlewild- pool, tot lot, clubhouse with gym, walking trails, and tennis courts. Included in the HOA fee are organized social events, trash pickup, and lawn maintenance. Plenty of room in this affordable townhouse, low maintenance, and lots of activities in The Villages of Idlewild. You can't go wrong!
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
1,870 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Village Of Idlewild
Fredericksburg City Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room
- Dining Area
- Country Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Ice Maker, Humidifier, Refrigerator, Self-Cleaning Oven, Stove, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights.
- Community Amenities
- Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center, Tot Lots/Playground, Tennis Courts, Community Center, Bike Trail, Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price