Large 6 BR 3 1/2 bath colonial in Stafford County's Cardinal Forest subdivision, just 3 1/2 miles to I-95. Front porch, large deck, 2 car side load garage, full walkout basement, and just shy of one full acre. Fenced private wooded lot. New architectural shingle roof. Both HVAC units replaced within the last 5 years. Chair rail,crown molding, qnd 9 ceiling fans. Formal living room and dining room, large kitchen with breakfast nook, family room with gas fireplace, office and laundry room on main level. 4 large bedrooms and 2 baths upstairs. Master bath has jetted tub, separate shower and double sinks. 16 x 24 deck off kitchen with stairs to 17 x 35 concrete patio. Community has pool, tot lot and tennis courts. Shopping, county park, and library nearby.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Public Water Service
3,530 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Stafford County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Office
- Master Bathroom
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath
- Microwave, Cooktop Downdraft, Dishwasher, Disposal, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Central.
- Full, Heated, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished, Walkout
- Gas Burning, Marble.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Deck, Patio, Porch
- Composition Shingle
- Split Rail, Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Back Yard, Side Yard, Trees, Front Yard. Backs To Trees, Private, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S), Trees/Wooded, Front Yard.
- Community Amenities
- Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tot Lots/Playground, Tennis Courts
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)