Be sure to see this split-level home in the Altoona neighborhood! Entering this home you are greeted with a cozy living room with hardwood flooring. The upper level features a large kitchen with granite countertops,, stainless steel appliances, soft close kitchen drawers, and a breakfast area. Just off the kitchen, you have a four-season sunroom with a storage room below. Separated for more privacy you have 3 bedrooms, and a full bathroom all with hardwood flooring. The basement is finished with a home office space and laundry room with ample storage. Other highlights include a spacious backyard with a fence, stamped concrete patio, and no HOA. Don't miss out on this gem!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Split Level, Split Foyer
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Mason, Vinyl Siding
1,301 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Fredericksburg City Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Studio Efficiency
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Stove, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Wall Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Central.
- Double Pane
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Alarm
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Window Treatment, Built-Ins, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Deck, Porch
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price