Affordable, in excellent condition, and in a great neighborhood! Owners have just updated this lovely rambler. No carpet - New vinyl plank flooring throughout. New kitchen appliances and granite countertops, and all new paint. Move in ready! 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, living room, large country kitchen with lots of eating space, laundry room off kitchen, and 11' x 22' family room. Kitchen has oak cabinets and granite countertops. All bedrooms, dining area, and the family room have ceiling fans. 16'x24' deck to a large level fenced yard. Plenty of room to put a pool, playground set, or trampoline. Home is on a quiet cul-de-sac with no through traffic. Conveniently located - 10 minutes to I-95, 10 minutes to downtown Fredericksburg, 10 minutes to county library & park. Best of all, NO HOA! This is a great first home or for anyone who is looking to downsize.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick Front, Vinyl Siding
1,624 sq. ft
Spotsylvania County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Paved Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Deck, Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Out Building, Front Yard, Back Yard, Side Yard. Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard, Level, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price