Affordable, in excellent condition, and in a great neighborhood! Owners have just updated this lovely rambler. No carpet - New vinyl plank flooring throughout. New kitchen appliances and granite countertops, and all new paint. Move in ready! 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, living room, large country kitchen with lots of eating space, laundry room off kitchen, and 11' x 22' family room. Kitchen has oak cabinets and granite countertops. All bedrooms, dining area, and the family room have ceiling fans. 16'x24' deck to a large level fenced yard. Plenty of room to put a pool, playground set, or trampoline. Home is on a quiet cul-de-sac with no through traffic. Conveniently located - 10 minutes to I-95, 10 minutes to downtown Fredericksburg, 10 minutes to county library & park. Best of all, NO HOA! This is a great first home or for anyone who is looking to downsize.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick Front, Vinyl Siding
1,624 sq. ft
Spotsylvania County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Paved Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Deck, Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Out Building, Front Yard, Back Yard, Side Yard. Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard, Level, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)