Lots of room in this 2400 sq ft 5 bedroom 3 bath split level home in excellent condition on cul-de-sac lot. Private yard backs to woods. Oversized 2 car attached garage, screened porch, composite deck, and fenced yard. No HOA fees to worry about, and best of all, you'll have your own landscaped heated in ground pool. Kitchen and bathrooms were completely redone in the last few years. Heating system, hot water heater, windows, and roof with architectural shingles are part of the recent renovations. Brick fireplace in family room has Buck Stove insert with blower. This is a great home for entertaining family and friends, or just relaxing on the screened porch and enjoying the view. Come out and see for yourself!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Split Level, 3+ Story
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Pub
2,420 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Stafford County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer
- Master Bathroom
- Hookups in Basement
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Humidifier, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout Stairs
- Stained Glass
- 1. Brick, Insert, Wood-burning, Heatilator, Wood Stove.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Fireplace Equipment, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Deck, Porch, Screened-in
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Flood Lights, Out Building, Playground, Front Yard, Back Yard, Side Yard. Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)