Very nice colonial with a great usable floor plan. Large living room flows into a formal dining room. Kitchen with generous breakfast area flowing into a big family room with a wood burning fireplace and vaulted ceiling. The family room opens out to the deck. Upstairs you'll find 3 nice sized bedrooms and two bathrooms. The back yard is fenced backs to trees. Plenty of space for pets to run! Sit on your covered front porch and watch the world go by. You won't find any carpet in the lower level of this house. New Garage Door! The roof and the HVAC system are less than 5 years old! Refrigerator is less than one year old. Check it out! You won't be sorry!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, Traditional, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,872 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Spotsylvania County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Breakfast Room
- Dining Area, Formal
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Satellite Dish.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price